Competition is closed and position has been filled.
We’re Hiring! – Events & Activities Manager
Full time contact for six months with the possibility of extension
How do you make something awesome even better? Add more great events and activities! The St. John’s Farmers’ Market is looking for an Events & Activities Manager to lead the development, implementation, and oversight of existing and new events and rentals at the SJFM.
Main duties will be to:
• Act as the lead on rentals and events, including rental agreements, logistics, day-of-event organizing, and supervision.
• Seek out new rentals and opportunities for the SJFM
• Collaborate on SJFM events, workshops, and Market Day activities
• Provide oversight to Market Day activities, buskers, and workshops
• Work as a team with other core staff on the overall operations of the SJFM
• Collaborate on the development and implementation of marketing campaigns
• Arrange and supervise volunteers and support staff for events